Help us keep Firhill safe this Friday
Wednesday 12th January, 2022 at 3:53pm
Friday’s match against Kilmarnock is our first at home in 2022 with 500 Thistle fans in attendance due to crowd restrictions.
This match is sold out with season ticket holders notified through our ballot process of their selection to attend the game on Friday evening.
Please help us to keep Firhill safe this weekend by following the guidance provided in your ballot selection confirmation email, which is copied below.
Attending the game
- All supporters will be situated in the Jackie Husband Stand for this fixture.
- Use your season ticket card to gain entry into the stadium.
- All supporters are strongly encouraged to perform a lateral flow test prior to attending Firhill.
- Do not attend Firhill this week if you produce a positive test result, or feel unwell.
Due to social distancing guidelines, we cannot guarantee you will be allowed to sit on your designated season ticket seat.
- 1 metre social distancing will be in effect throughout Firhill, including the seating areas
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside Firhill until you take your seat.
- This includes the stairwells and covered concourse areas in all of our stands at all times including, using the toilet facilities, visiting the kiosks and accessing the vomitories.
- Sanitise your hands regularly and practice good hand hygiene.
- To protect our staff, no cash payment will be accepted at Firhill.
- All 50/50 ticket sales will be online with no in-person sales at Firhill on matchday.
- Our food kiosks will be open for contactless payment.
- Please observe social distancing outside and within the confines of Firhill Stadium, including the seating areas.
The Club will not tolerate any abuse of our staff or volunteers who are enforcing this and we will refuse admittance to anyone who does that.