Introducing The 71 Club
Friday 17th May, 2019 at 4:44pm
The 2019/20 season will see the launch of the Club’s new private member matchday experience, the 71 Club. The 71 Club, the successor to the Ambassadors Lounge, will be hosted in the revamped and redecorated McParland Suite on match days, offering an upgraded experience exclusively for 71 Club members. Membership will be limited to 40.
Beyond a premium matchday experience, 71 Club membership comes with a host of benefits including:
- Free parking within the Stadium car park
- Access to the private lounge from 1pm –6pm
- A dedicated host to meet, greet and assist members on arrival and throughout the day
- Complimentary drinks before and after the match as well as hot food before the game, and a hot drink with snacks at half time. Members will be consulted on menu choices with match specific menus sent out to members no later than 48 hours before a game.
- Premium seating in the ground
- Guest appearances by Thistle legends throughout the season.
- Pre-match briefing by the first team manager
- Appearance by the 71 Club chosen Man of the Match
- Complimentary programme and team sheet
- Each member highlighted in every home match day programme as well as on the “71 Club” board in the foyer outside the Alan Rough Lounge
- Invitation to exclusive 71 members-only events, including manager-related events twice a season
- Member priority to purchase tickets for any Club events or away matches with a restricted number of tickets available prior to general sale, 10% off any paid for Club events for the holder and one guest and 10% off the hire of Club facilities.
For the 2019/20 season, the cost of the 71 Club membership will be £1100 plus VAT per place per season for adults and £550 plus VAT for members under 16.
Similar to its predecessor, the Ambassadors, given the exclusive nature of The 71 Club, the private lounge will not open to anyone other than members. Membership will entitle the holder to entry for every home match. If a member is unable to attend a specific match, they can arrange for a replacement to utilise their place for that particular match by prior arrangement.
To book your place for the 2019/20 season, or to find out further information, please email the commercial department at .