Tuesday 2nd April, 2019 at 6:04pm
Following a long awaited upgrade to our online ticketing platform, Thistle fans are now able to purchase tickets online for Partick Thistle matches quicker and easier than ever before.
Tickets for this Saturday’s Ladbrokes Championship fixture against Dunfermline Athletic are now available to purchase online. Follow our handy step by step guide below to purchase your ticket for this weekend’s match against the Pars. Any supporter who purchases match tickets for this Saturday’s match will be given a match day programme, usually retailing at £3, free of charge for this fixture.*
Tickets can be posted out to supporters, incurring an additional £2 charge, until 3pm on Wednesday. Tickets purchased online for this fixture can be uplifted from the Executive Offices at the Energy Check Stadium at Firhill from purchase until 2:30pm on Saturday. Online tickets will not be available to collect after 2:30pm. Tickets purchased by any other means, such as over the phone or in office, can be collected, as normal, at the Jackie Husband Stand ticket office.
* Each match ticket purchased online for Saturday’s Ladbrokes Championship match against Dunfermline Athletic entitles the bearer to one copy of Saturday’s match day programme(Issue 21) free of charge. Match programmes can be collected from the Executive Offices at the Energy Check Stadium at Firhill from 10am until 2:30pm on Saturday. Supporters should show their email confirmation to receive their match programme.
Step by Step guide:
1. Visit www.ptfctickets.co.uk
2. Accept the GDPR consent. Without consent you will be unable to access the ticketing platform.
3. Supporters who have previously used the ticketing platform can log in using their existing details.
Supporters who have not previously used the ticketing platform will have to register. Follow the steps to register and log in to the system. Supporters will receive a confirmation email once registration is completed.
4. Click the “buy tickets” button to purchase tickets for the Dunfermline Athletic fixture.
5. Supporters with flash player enabled will see a loaded stadium plan to select seats from.
Supporters without flash player enabled should select the “click to force Non Flash Seat Selector” button.
6. Select which stand, block and seat you wish to purchase. If a block is sold out, supporters will be unable to select a seat which will be highlighted by a red circle with a score through it.
7. Click “add to basket”.
8. Tickets in basket can be assigned to a user or, if purchasing for multiple Thistle supporters, left unassigned. Choose the category of ticket and click finish.
9. If wishing to purchase multiple tickets click “purchse more tickets” and repeat steps 4-8 for each ticket.
10. Once all tickets have been added to the basket, click checkout. Complete the payment process to complete purchase. Supporters will receive a confirmation email to their e-mail address to confirm their purchase.