PTWFC looking for new physiotherapist
Tuesday 27th July, 2021 at 9:10am
An opportunity has arisen to become head Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist of Partick Thistle Women’s Football Club ahead of the new 2021/22 season starting. Read all the details about the role and application process below:
Job Title: Head Senior Women’s Physiotherapist / Sports Therapist Department: Women’s Football
Location: Petershill Football Centre, Glasgow / various on game day
Hours of work: Minimal – one training session and games at the weekend
The duties would include:
- Assessment and management of injuries and illnesses to our Players,
including relevant referral to internal and external health professionals.
- Provision of medical cover for training and match day
- Feedback relevant medical information to the appropriate Club staff for all
players. This is to include updates on injured players and return to train/
play dates (but must respect and abide by medical confidentiality laws).
- Have consistently high standards.
- Monitor the well-being of players at all times liaising with the head of
women’s football and club chaplain
- Ensure compliance with all the Policies and Procedures and Health &
Safety Policy and procedures at all times.
- HND/HNC in Sports Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Knowledge of Women’s football
- Drivers License
- BSC (hons) Sports Therapy or Physiotherapy – Valid SFA safeguarding children’s certificate
- Valid SFA mental health wellbeing certificate
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If interested please submit an up to date CV to