Thursday 22nd October, 2020 at 1:29pm
Our log-in test for Partick Thistle season ticket holders is now underway.
Season ticket holders can test their log-in details ahead of Saturday’s match
To test your log-in please follow the below steps:
Your username is comprised of your first name, surname and the ten character code associated with your account.
Please ensure that you capitalize all the letters in your code
For example, if Ian McCall has code AbCd12efG3
He would sign in as ian-mccall-ABCD12EFG3
His password would be ABCD12EFG3
How to find your code:
Using the APP:
1. Open the PTFC Ticketing App
2. Select “Member Cards” in the bottom right corner”
3. Your code will be listed under “card number”, below the QR code. It will be ten characters long.
Using the ticketing website:
1. Head to https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk/login
2. Log in using your email address and password
3. Select “My Member cards” listed on the left hand side of the Guest Dashboard
4. Your code, 10 characters long, is located between your seat number and the renew column.