In this section...
With Government guidelines surrounding both social distancing and restrictions on attendance at sporting events still in place, the club have been planning provisional spectator arrangements for next season – including for restricted attendance matches.
- All 2021/22 season ticket holders, who are registered on our ticket platform at the same address, will be automatically placed in a “social bubble” together to allow them to watch any such match sitting next to one another. We would encourage all Thistle fans to check their account details to make sure their information is correct and up to date.
- To allow as many Thistle fans as possible to attend matches when allowed, social bubbles are restricted to a maximum of four season ticket holders, from a maximum of two households, per social bubble.
- If you wish to be placed into a 2021/22 social bubble please email with the details of your household including;
- Names of each 2021/22 season ticket holder in your household
- Address of household
- Names of each 2021/22 season ticket holder in second household
- Address of second household
- Please allow up to five working days for a response to your social bubble request. We have a small administrative team working at Firhill who will be carrying out a number of duties as well as processing social bubble requests.
- Please note that social bubbles will be final at the start of the season and cannot be changed until COVID restrictions are eased.
- While every effort will be made to ensure supporters can sit on their preferred seat inside Firhill for the upcoming season, this may not be possible due to social distancing guidelines.
- In the event of the number of Partick Thistle season ticket holders exceeding the restricted capacity of Firhill, a ballot will be held to determine which supporters are able to attend. For the purposes of this ballot, social bubbles will be grouped together to allow all members of the bubble to attend matches together.