In this section...
With Government guidelines surrounding both social distancing and restrictions on attendance at sporting events still in place, the club have been planning provisional spectator arrangements for next season – including for restricted attendance matches.
- All 2020/21 season ticket holders, who are registered on our ticket platform at the same address, will be automatically placed in a “social bubble” together to allow them to watch any such match sitting next to one another. We would encourage all Thistle fans to check their account details to make sure their information is correct and up to date.
- Social bubbles, as detailed under the Government’s coronavirus guidelines, consist of extended family members, and are restricted to a maximum of two households but no maximum to the number of individuals involved. 2020/21 season ticket holders are encouraged to advise the club of any social bubbles they wish to be a part of for the upcoming season as quickly as possible. Please do so by emailing with the details of your household including;
- Names of each 2020/21 season ticket holder in your household
- Address of household
- Names of each 2020/21 season ticket holder in second household
- Address of second household
- Please note that social bubbles will be final at the start of the season and cannot be changed until COVID restrictions are eased.
- While every effort will be made to ensure supporters can sit on their preferred seat inside Firhill for the upcoming season, this may not be possible due to social distancing guidelines.
- In the event of the number of Partick Thistle season ticket holders exceeding the restricted capacity of Firhill, a ballot will be held to determine which supporters are able to attend. For the purposes of this ballot, social bubbles will be grouped together to allow all members of the bubble to attend matches together.